17 years experience with analyzing pathogenic strains
Researchers around the world studying infectious disease are under increasing pressure to publish their findings to facilitate drug discovery and diagnostics for pathogens. For those looking to discover targets or diagnostic markers for human, animal or plant pathogens, Igenbio and Eurofins partner to offer specialized genome sequencing strategies and superior annotation and analysis services. ERGO contains several hundred pathogenic genomes with metabolic reconstruction capabilities which accelerate the culturing and understanding of these organisms.
- Rapid Sequencing and annotations
- Detect pathogenic and virulence factors
- Identify IS elements, transposons, species variations, SNPs between strains
- Identify growth media for slow, fastidious and uncultivable pathogens
Igenbio, Inc. is the global leader in pathogenomics, with 17 years of experience working to better understand host-pathogen studies. Our unique genome analysis and metabolic reconstruction capabilities can accelerate the process of identifying virulence and drug resistance. The ERGO™ biofinformatics suite enables the process of genome discovery, diagnostics, targets, and facilitates publication.
Related Genomes Available in ERGO
- Staphylococcus aureus MRSA
- Salmonella typhimurium
- Escherichia coli O11:H- str. 11128
- Candidatus Liberibacter asiaticus str. psy62
- and hundreds more.