Enables better understanding of plant-microbe interactions
Agrigenomics is a growing branch of agriculture that combines genomics, traditional plant breeding, and phenotypical markers. Agricultural scientists and biotechnologists are using modern whole genome sequencing and trait marker strategies to rapidly develop high yielding, drought and pest resistant crops. With nearly two decades of experience, and our flagship informatics platform ERGO, Igenbio enables better understanding of plant-microbe interactions and fosters discovery of new markers that lead to increased food production.
- Sequencing and annotation of crop genomes
- Detection of markers for genetic traits
- Identification of biomass yielding traits for ethanol and cellulose based products
Related Genomes Available in ERGO
- Microbial Genome Models
- Rhizobium leguminosarum bv. trifolii
- Agrobacterium tumefaciens str. C58
- And more...
Plant Genome Models
- Glycine max
- Lycopersicon esculentum
- Oryza sativa
- and more...